|LINE-X exhibits the highest tensile strength, the highest tear strength, and the highest abrasion resistance than any
other spray-in liner available. This makes LINE-X the highest performing bedliner. LINE-X is a two part polyurethane elastomer system. It
uses equal parts of an "A" component or hardener and a "B" component or resin. When combined properly it produces a polyurethane elastomer
similar to the bottoms of your work boot.
It's like the soles of your work boot...
It's sprayed onto your truck bed up to 1/4" thick.
The two liquid components are brought together (using special equipment) at the tip of the spray gun. LINE-X cures or "sets up" in 3
to 5 seconds, giving it an immediate set time.
- 100% bond to virtually any surface.
- Best looking.
- Environmentally safe - no VOCs or CFCs, 100% solids.
- EPA exempt.
- 80%+ physical properties to -50°
- Withstands temperatures as high as 350° +
Adds Value to New & Older Trucks
A LINE-X bed liner is a great way to add resale value, whether you spray it on a well used or a new truck bed. According to the NADA*
"Official Used Car Appraisal Guide" a LINE-X bedliner adds $225 in trade-in value to your truck. (*National Auto Dealers
Association - Sept. 5, 2000 edition)
The skid resistant LINE-X surface helps to hold loads in place. Plus, it won't tear or rip like other "soft" spray on bedliners
LINE-X is proven worldwide in Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural and Custom Applications. Here's a short list of the
many applications current LINE-X dealers have done:
- Construction; decks, foundations, retaining walls, floors, roofs.
- Marine applications; boat hulls, boat decks, marine ramps, cargo holds.
- Farming; silos, feed containers, storage tanks, etc.
- Trailers; boats, horses, personal watercraft, work trailers, etc.
- Industrial; secondary containment, water tanks, floors, etc..
- General Automotive; Jeep floorboards, Van interiors, wheel well undercoating, motorcycle fenders (underside), body panels
as rock guard protection, etc.
- RV Trailers and Motorhomes; RV roofs (insulation & water protection), nose masks on trailers and motorhomes, interior floors
of "toy house" type trailers, etc.
- Sound System Applications (speaker boxes, vehicle and truck interiors, sound rooms)
- Outdoor ponds, dog runs/kennels, etc.
- Playground equipment.
LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliners.
Outperforms other sprayed-on or drop-in bedliners.
||How It's Done - 5 STEPS
1. On a clean, dry truck the bed is masked as if it is to be painted.
2. The entire truck is covered to protect from overspray.
3. The bed is wiped with a grease and wax remover, scuffed...and it's spray time!
4. Sprayed on, it dries in 3-5 seconds. It's ready for heavy use (shoveling out gravel) in 24 hours. LINE-X is a thick spray on bed liner.
5. Immediately after spraying, the truck is unmasked